Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The awesomeness that is Neil Patrick Harris =)

HI GUYS! COMING STRAIGHT TO YOU FROM CANTERBURY IS THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE MAGNIFICENT and kinda cute LOO LIK HO!!!! I just wanted to post something here since everyone is contributing to the blog...I hope all of you are doing fine and are happy. By the way, just updating bout my life in the UK. THE WEATHER IS AWESOME! i really love it here now, though i know i will be cursing the weather in about 2 months time. Somehow making friends isn't going so well though. I've only made 6 friends in my whole two weeks here. Becoming a real loner d. ): Cooking is awesome though (mainly because you get to eat whatever you want whenever you want to). Another awesome thing is of course, the crazy download speeds. I don't know how I will be able to adapt to the download speeds back in Malaysia when i return because there is just too huge a difference. I can download shows in one minute which I would take 1 hour to download back home. UK is awesome (: The feeling of freedom is just amazing. I can do whatever I want now. So I'm gonna make the best of my time here. You guys should so totally come to the UK if you can. (or if you're finance situation allow you to) Alright gotta do my assignment now so I'll be signing off. Till later guys. I really miss you all. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment