Sunday, November 1, 2009

Change your name Chua!

WoohoOOoo next week is a big week. And Mr Lai just cancelled his monday consultation FYI.

Okaay, it's been months ever since I last blogged. So I'll kick off by teasing people.

Selva, you're my appetiser

Selvaganshi Sumitomo 炭
He's undeniably black and has very less hair (on the head though). His favourite quote is 'I will kill you' in a very eccentric accent. I quite like his eyes when they go BiiIIiiG. He loves racist jokes especially when the spears are pointed at him. He has a very pathetic attitude of sucking his bag when he doesn't understand shit teachers teaching. (Noted by EngWee, wish I had the picture) he is in love with Jian Wen, our class's twat.

Overall, he's lovely <3



Ok, time to sleep... Oh by the way... my phone's dead.. so don't call or sms me thank you


Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment