Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OH YAY! I didn't even know I was invited to contribute lol.
and I thought you all so heartless T_T.

Anyway, Stats and Econs today was an unexpected version from CIE.
A nuclear bomb perhaps.
So well, let's not think about it! and focus on our next three papers! (and four for Chua :) )

Ok, Wen Wen and I are planning to go for movies after our last paper.
So any idea what movie and time?

And also, I will e-mail you PE1-ians the map to my house ASAP.After I draw it out of course!
Oh ya, sorry I can't provide drinks >.<. So, drivers please help make sure everyone comes ^^ coz I don't wanna end up staring at the food ALONE that night T_T

Stay strong people and God will bless us all :)

Toh

3 comments:

  1. 2012 coming out after exams... Wei Wen will like that movie, she's seen the trailer I showed her

    ReplyDelete
  2. and... why don't you use google map and pin the imagine down.. that way you don't need to draw and people could easily get direction from their house..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i used google map :P. just wanted to make things easier for ppl. oh well, if the map still not clear enough. ppl try google map for my address k =)

    ReplyDelete